Friday 15 July 2016

PUMA ACTV PWR 2-IN-1 SHORTS 2015 (10/10/2015)




When it's time to hit the gym, these are the shorts you'll be reaching for. With their 2-in-1 construction, moisture-wicking material to keep you dry and comfortable, and ACTV athletic taping, they're not messing around when it comes to workouts. Which is good – because neither are you.

Features

2-in-1 Construction provides a combination of movement and breathability, plus support and stretch
100% Polyester mesh outer short; 88% polyester, 12% elastane inner short
ACTV athletic tape provides a micro-massage that can help to support energy supply
dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
Elastic waistband for a snug fit
Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at left thigh






1 comment:

  1. Ah! I have heard a lot about this 2 in 1 shorts. I think I can add it to my work out clothes. My workout starts from next week as I have some important papers that are to be taken. I think this will be delivered by then, even if not then I do have old ones for the time being.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget Flaming Soccer ball